11 September 2006

Rest Assured Toilet Seat Covers


I noticed something wonderful today.

I didn't have my camera with me, but -- oh, joy! -- I found plenty of images on the internet. Say hello to Rest Assured Toilet Seat Covers. I was in a bathroom today with a patented RA dispenser on the wall right in front of my nose. Since it was on the wall facing the toilet instead of above the toilet, I got a good gander at these handy little gems for the first time in my life and finally noticed the eerily perfect brand name.

Whoever named the produce "Rest Assured" must sleep soundly at night, secure in the knowledge that they had that one stroke of genius most of us spend a lifetime searching for.

Well played, Rochester Midland.

(The only alternative I could even think of was Butt Gown.)

No comments: