06 June 2006

Stephen King's It

Wait, you're only supposed to do the name above the title for tv movies, right, not books? But King's books ARE tv movies, so whatever.

Major, extremely gross SPOILER ahead. If you haven't read this book yet and haven't seen the tv movie and want to remain in suspense, do not read ahead in which I talk about the end of the story. In which the children of the town besieged by the evil spider defeat the Arachnid of Evil by gangbanging the girl in the group.

And here I was foolish enough to think that King had a girl as one of the gang (pun!) because he knew it was more interesting than a group of all-boys, but really he only had her in there because he didn't have the balls to depict boy child circle sodomy and pass that off as some bullshit about love conquering spiders and clowns.

I read this book as a teenager and loved it right up to the child gangbang. You lost me forever with that one, King. So that's really all a girl is good for in a group of friends, huh? Defeating the forces of evil with her VAGINA. I never knew those things were so powerful. And keep in mind it was her PRE-PUBESCENT VAGINA. Yum.

I loved all those actors in the movie, too, especially my beloved Dennis Christopher. Funny how they glossed over the child sex.

I might've just made up the term "circle sodomy"; it's got a real ring to it. Pun!

No comments: